Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer wins 1.7 million for defective motorcycle
Our Denver Motorcycle Accident lawyer has won cases for people injured in Motorcycle Accidents in the Denver Metro area and throughout Colorado.
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT IN DENVER OR COLORADO AND NEED A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER IN COLORADO?
When people are riding their motorcycles in Colorado, they deserve a safe road and environment so they can return home to their families.
THE DEATH RATE FOR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN COLORADO HAS NEARLY DOUBLED IN THE LAST 14 YEARS
- 88% of those killed were men
- 30% of those killed were ages 18-34
- 24% of those killed were ages 35-44
- 44% of those killed were age 45 or older
- 80% of those killed were either not wearing a helmet or it was improperly used
- Alcohol was a factor in 35% of the motorcycle traffic deaths
- Free Consultation
- No Fee Guarantee
- 85% percent of my cases settle out of Court
- Cases must be prepared for trial for best settlement
- Preserving evidence is key to your case and you should call A Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer for immediate help!
The motorcycle accident victim was operating the motorcycle and said that the right handlebar of the motorcycle came loose in his hand as he was exiting C-470 at the South Broadway exit. He said he managed to bring the 700 pound bike to a stop in the southbound lanes of Broadway without damage, but could not steer or control the bike without control continuity. While sitting in the seat and using his tiptoes, the plaintiff attempted to back the motorcycle out of the traffic lanes to the shoulder. A car driven by defendant Ociel Castanada exited C-470 onto south Broadway and struck the plaintiff and motorcycle from the rear, knocking the plaintiff about 45 feet through the air READ ABOUT MORE OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT TRIAL
- Preserving Evidence is key to your case
- Take pictures of the motorcycle accident in colorado
- Take pictures of the vehicles involved in the motorcycle crash
- Take pictures of the damages of all vehicles involved in the crash
- Take pictures of your injuries
- Free consultation
- No Fee Guarantee
Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer: Statute of Limitations for Motorcycle Accidents in Colorado is 3 years
Under the Colorado Revised Statutes section 13-80-102, an individual who has been injured in a motorcycle accident has three years to pursue a claim against the individual responsible for their injuries. This period is known as the statute of limitations and bars the injured party from filing a claim for their injuries after this time period.
Motorcycle Accident Colorado: Injuries
- Head and brain Injuries
- Scars and Lacerations
- Back and neck injuries
- Fractures/Broken bones
- Loss of limbs or limb functions
- Road rash aka friction burn from the road
- Internal injuries
- and more
Motorcycle Accident Colorado: Public View
- 70% of people believed that riders of sport motorcycles were the least safe of all riders.
- The safest riders were considered to be riders of touring bikes, cruisers and standard motorcycles
- People usually assign equal blame for motorcycle accidents to the car and rider
Hoover Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyers is an experienced personal injury attorney, in Lakewood, who understands that injuries from a premises liability accident may have a long-lasting effect on your well being, employment and your ability to enjoy life the way you did.
Personal Injury Attorney Denver for a brief consultation about your liability injuries in Denver.